From a scheduled service to an engine rebuild. Tracserv offer a workshop staffed with skilled and knowledgeable technicians.
Tracserv's Service Team recognizes the need for quick turnaround to keep your down time to a minimum, with a range of support including:
General Service, Maintenance and Repairs on all makes and models
- Fleet Service, Maintenance and Repairs
- Fully operational 6 Bay workshop with B Double & Road Train access and 4 post hoist (Yes, we do have room for you to turn around with trailers on.) Entry is on the Western gate next to the bright yellow Tracserv sign.
- Factory Trained Isuzu and Bobcat Technicians
- Authorised RTA/HVAIS inspection station for rego checks
- On-site Auto Electrician and Air-Conditioning specialist (ARC AU29048)
- Provide full diagnostic computer checks on a full range of trucks & engines
- Comfortable driver's lounge and sleeping quarters with full amenities
- Complimentary customer drop off to Dubbo area
- 24 Hour break-down service
- Dubbo: 02 6884 2023 or 0418 404 260
- Orange: 0418 404260
When you bring your Isuzu to Tracserv - you know that you have the best technician in Australia working on (and supervising work on) your Isuzu truck.
Tracserv is an Isuzu Care Accredited Dealer - meaning we are constantly striving to achieve complete customer satisfaction from when you walk in the door to when you drive out the gate and beyond.
We realise that reliability means so much more to you than just a mechanically reliable truck. Isuzu Care is the most comprehensive customer care programme ever seen in the Australian truck market. It offers truck buyers and owners a suite of innovative support services and a level of customer care that is setting new industry standards.
With Isuzu, your first service is free. No charges for consumables or oil. Free.
And as a testament to our pursuit of reliability, you can also extend your total new truck warranty to six years†. Isuzu extended warranty is available at extra cost and allows the operator to extend the 3 year warranty coverage to 4 or 5 years from date of delivery (only available at time of purchase).
For even more peace of mind, our Service Agreementsˆ can be tailored to make service costs predictable.
(† ˆ At additional cost. Refer to Dealer for details)
Isuzu Service Agreements.
The cost of properly maintaining a truck can be somewhat unpredictable. So here's a better way to drive your business, where your truck is serviced precisely to Isuzu specifications by Isuzu technicians using high-tech diagnostic equipment and Genuine Isuzu parts. Furthermore, the cost of this servicing is spread over the term with one fixed* monthly fee.
You can choose from a fixed-price* Scheduled Services Plan through to a Total Repair and Maintenance Plan, where a standard monthly fee will cover everything from your scheduled maintenance all the way to brake and clutch replacement as well as total engine overhaul.
(* Subject to annual CPI review)
HOW YOU'LL BENEFIT FROM AN ISUZU SERVICE AGREEMENT.
- Predictable cash flow - a Service Agreement with one monthly fee removes fluctuating expenses that occur with normal retail servicing.
- Maximum uptime - we apply a preventative maintenance regime instead of only repairing when something's broken, thus reducing the chances of breakdown, and optimising your vehicle's reliability.
- Dedicated Isuzu technicians and equipment - computerised engine management and diagnostic systems operated by Isuzu-trained specialists to keep your vehicle operating at peak performance.
- Genuine Isuzu parts - your truck will be serviced using Genuine Isuzu parts, with a three year warranty on both parts and labour.
- Nationwide support - enjoy the flexibility and convenience of using any of Isuzu's Servicing Dealers throughout Australia.
Isuzu Assist is a 24-hour roadside assistance programme, providing Isuzu customers with additional peace of mind at no extra cost. It is the most comprehensive standard roadside assistance programme available to Australian truck buyers and applies to all N, F,FX and Giga Series trucks for three years from the time of purchase. Contact Isuzu Assist on 1800 947 898.
(And while the program was created for Isuzu customers, feel free to call the number even if you operate another brand and happen to need help#.
#Available at additional cost.)
Extended Isuzu Assist covers you at the roadside 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is delivered throughout Australia via a highly trained team of technicians and recovery operators. Whatever the reason, it's reassuring to know that Extended Isuzu Assist is only a phone call away.
Click here to visit Isuzu Australia’s website for a brochure and pricing.
A range of warranties has been designed to complement the extensive range of Isuzu Trucks. Each one varies to accommodate the demands placed on different models and meet the needs of individual operators. There are also a number of extended warranties* that will give you peace of mind after the standard factory warranty has expired.
To view Isuzu Truck Warranty information click here.
(*Extended Warranties available at extra cost)
For ultimate peace of mind, a 3 year parts warranty** applies when a Genuine Isuzu part is fitted by an authorised Isuzu Dealer or authorised Service Dealer. The warranty covers both the cost of the part and the labour to fit it. After all, reliability is everything.
(** Genuine Isuzu parts and accessories purchased and installed after vehicle delivery, through an authorised Isuzu Dealer or Authorised Service Outlet are covered by a three year parts and labour warranty. BVP parts and accessories purchased and installed after vehicle delivery, through an Authorised Isuzu Dealer or Authorised Service Outlet are covered by a 12 months parts and labour warranty.)